FROM NOVEMBER THERE WILL BE A NEW LOCATION IN SPAARNE GASTHUIS HOOFDDORP (READ THE ROUTE DESCRIPTION BELOW). Class 1, 2 and LAPL exams can be requested via the registration form under Request access. FROM JANUARY 2021 ALSO NOGEPA OFFSHORE EXAMS.
Driver's license inspections
Driving license A and B
Non-professional drivers of motor vehicles and motorcycles are obliged to have a periodic medical check-up from 75 years or earlier if there are medical conditions that require this (brain disorder, recent myocardial infarction, cognitive disorders, severe impairment in the use of eyes, head, trunk and limbs that makes driving a vehicle difficult or impossible). The inspection takes 30 minutes as standard.
The inspection includes:
- Identity check (driver's license, ID card or passport)
- Read through by examiner pre-filled medical statement via https://www.cbr.nl/nl/rijbewijs-houden/nl/gezondheidsverklaring/gezondheidsverklaring-invullen The examiner must request this himself. This document will be available in Zorgdomein, the closed platform for medical professionals to view your file.
- Eye test
- Blood pressure measurement
- Research on heart and lungs
- Research into motor capabilities of head, neck, shoulder, trunk and limb movements
- Balance and equilibrium test
- Mental check
- Urine test (you must urinate during the examination, please take this into account)
Prices include VAT
MRM van Philips
location Hoofddorp BG